1. Where are you from?
I am from Dana Point California, lived in San Francisco for 5 years, and then moved to Venice Beach where I am currently located.
2. Where are you as you answer these questions?
I am at my dining table in my house eating breakfast, working and answering these lovely questions.
3. What inspires your designs?
I’m extremely inspired by vintage lingerie. I love all the little details, and the delicacy, I get inspired by simple lines, showing off certain parts of a womans body, and exuding sexiness with a timeless look.
4. You’ve been doing some great collaborations lately, any new exciting ones you can discuss?
As of right now we don’t have any new ones in the future, but we will probably do another swim collection like we just launched with the bathing suit brand Beach Riot, possibly another sunglass with Wonderland, and hopefully team up with someone who does shoes, because I think that would be really fun to design.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Right now im really into the Allalahs, Kendrick Lamar, the Black Lips, and Cat Power.
6. Next place you want to do a photo shoot?
I need to start thinking of that for the SCF Fall/Winter collection pretty quick, but if I had any budget I would probably go to Barcelona or Paris to do a shoot in a dream world. One day…
7. The perfect Stone Cold Fox weekend getaway would be?
Either a fun weekend in Palm Desert with my wild girlfriends sunbaking, drinking and going dancing, or a romantic get away with a lover camping in Big Sur or somewhere up North for a weekend.
8. What is something you can pass along to me?
A hug and a SCF dress for your next girlfriend.