1. Where are you from?
Bakersfield, CA– the worst place to grow up.
2. Where are you as you answer these questions?
My boyfriend and I are just waking up, it’s 730 and we’re both in bed responding to emails.
3. What got you into photography?
My father was a photographer and gave me my first camera at age 12, he was shooting one day and let me take s photo…I remember this rose I took a picture of, it was so awful.
4. Who’s your favorite photographer dead or alive?
Sally Mann, Ryan Mcginley, Herb Ritts, etc.
5. Your favorite thing or person to shoot?
5. Your dream location to shoot?
A giant empty space with tons of light and shadows. It could be anywhere.
6. If you were not a photographer you would be?
A teacher or something horribly mundane.
7. What inspires you?
Everything inspires me, my boyfriend, my body, other peoples bodies. Inspiration comes from everything and anyone.
8. What are you listening to?
Quiet morning sounds.
9. What is something that you can pass along to me?
I’m not going to give myself that much credit…just live your life and be responsible.