Photographer + Creator of Langly Bags
1. Where are you from?
Santa Monica, California.
2. Where are you as you answer these questions?
In bed next to my sleeping girlfriend.
3. Why make your own camera bag?
I was sick of looking like a nerd with my black camera bag. Photographers are aesthetic human beings, we deserve better.
4. What inspired your designs?
World War II military rucksacks. I am obsessed with anything vintage military.
5. Where would like to travel with a Langly bag most?
South Africa, Japan and Australia are on the top of my list right now.
6. What are you listening to right now?
An Ambient soundscape composed of trash trucks, sirens and ghetto birds.
7. Next place you want to do a photo shoot?
Definitely winchester mystery house. Look it up, endless nooks and crannies.
8. If you were not a photographer what would you be?
A Pilot or a mad scientist
9. What is something you can pass along to me?
“go easy…step lightly…stay free” – The Clash